Introduction and Purpose
Crowdsprint is an Australian based Crowdsourced Testing company providing testing services to clients globally through an extensive network of expert testers distributed across the world.
The purpose of this document is to set out the privacy policies crowdsprint has in place and to explain how we collect, process and use information that you provide to us whether you are a Tester or a Customer. It is designed to show our commitment to protecting your information and provide you confidence on that commitment.
Site – refers to the crowdsprint sales and application sites collectively contained within or accessible from www.crowdsprint.com
Customer – Is an entity, business or individual registered on the site as a Customer
Tester – is an individual registered on the site as a tester
User – Is either a Customer or a Tester
Test Artefacts – assets produced by the testing process and includes but is not limited to; test strategies, plans, scripts, defect logs, test evidence and test reports.
Information – any information entered into our site by any user
Information we may collect
Crowdsprint may collect the following information from users. This is not an exhaustive list so you should consider each information request when it is made on our site.
• Personal Details such as name, address, age, gender, email address, phone numbers, tax information
• Tester details such as experience, skills, devices, software, copies of identification documents
• User names and passwords
• IP addresses, browser types and Operating System information
• Contact information such as requests or emails with our administration and support teams
• Information requested through any of our forms on the site whether they be Tester or Customer forms
• Billing and payment information
• Project and test cycle information
• Testing information such as progress, defects, clarifications, test cases
• Analytics information regarding your visits and site use
• Various other information as requested on our site.
This policy and your acceptance of it includes information which may be collected in the future but is as yet unknown or undefined. You will have the opportunity with regard to this type and any type of information to refuse to enter it on our site if you do not wish to. When some information is requested but not entered by a user, it may mean that the user will not be able to continue to effectively participate as a crowdsprint user.
What we do with the collected information
Crowdsprint collects information from users for the express purpose of conducting Crowd Sourced Testing activities for our clients. We have no intention to, and do not, collect information from users for any other purpose.
The purpose and use of the collected information is to;
• Allow users to register on the site
• Allow registration of projects and test cycles
• To ensure crowdsprint meets our obligations to our users that are registered on the site
• Provide the connection of Testers with relevant clients, projects and test cycles
• Communicate effectively with all users based on relevant information
• Provide users information about promotions and activities that may be of interest
• To improve the way our site works
• To run administrative functions such as communication, billing and payments
• Use aggregated data to improve our business operations
• Allow Customers to select Testers for test cycles based on Tester information
• Contact you for various purposes including clarifications and improvements
Crowdsprint needs to share some Tester information with Customers and some Customer/Project information with Testers in order to provide the service. However, crowdsprint will not disclose your personal information to any other third parties without your permission.
Crowdsprint is committed to keeping your data safe and secure. We have processes in place to protect your data which include logical, physical and operational processes. We also have an Information Security Policy which guides all our staff on the importance of protecting User information and details appropriate conduct and procedures.
Should you register on our site, you are responsible for the confidentiality, security and safekeeping of your username and password. Do not provide login information to anyone else as you may become liable for actions others have taken with your login credentials.
CrowdSprint has absolute discretion to permit or deny access to any user at any time.
Please report immediately to crowdsprint any security issues, vulnerabilities or defects you find on our site using the contact details below.
Links to other websites and cookies
Links to other sites and resources on our site are not controlled by Crowdsprint and cannot be certified as correct or accurate. Crowdsprint cannot vouch for the safety and protection of information you enter into third party sites (even if the link is provided by crowdsprint). Your use and reliance on them is at your own risk.
Other information and contacts